Páginas

On line agora

Pesquisar este blog

quinta-feira, 5 de abril de 2012

MY PICTURE OF TOMORROW

I think that the member of my family who is most similar to me is my mother. Not only in physical appearance, but mainly in relation to my personality. Even my handwriting looks like hers. She taught me to write and read before I started going to school for the first time. We really have the same sense of humor. Our beliefs are very similar. And the way we react to any situation is almost the same.
I have learned from her the ethical values of our society and the overview of the world and life. Of course now I have my own conceptions, but the majority of them are based on what she taught me.
So from what I have told above, it is not difficult to conclude that we have a lot in common. In fact, as we are physically very similar, If I were a woman or she a man, we would be almost a copy of each other. In better words, she would be my picture of tomorrow.

0 comentários: